Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmers

To: w0mu@w0mu.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmers
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 19:33:44 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike,

The only stateside one I've run across is WZ7I near Philadelphia who has a
very capable setup.  For me it's a little too far away to match what  I
hear near Boston, but it's too close to spot me except below  20m.   I've been
running my own RCKskimmer with some success in the EA  contest this weekend.
 It's difficult when I'm transmitting right in its  face, but it is useful.

Thanks for the QSO in the contest.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2014-04-05 10:18:57 P.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,