[RTTY] Email about rm-11708

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Email about rm-11708
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 15:16:52 -0400
Over the last week I've received some personal emails,
two proporting to be media types. One was seeking info on
RM-11708 and the other wanted an interview concerning (I
believe) the impact of Pactor 4 on RTTY operations.

Currently I'm on the road and both of of these messages
were in my spam folder. Neither was fully recoverable
since portions, headers, and attachments were deleted.

If these happened to be legit, please resend in plain
text, not html, and do not attach anything.

To those on the reflector, please forgive the bandwidth
as I'm not sure of the source.

Thanks ES 73,

de Phil - N8PS