Re: [RTTY] EA RTTY Module error

To: Phil GU0SUP <pcooper@guernsey.net>, rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EA RTTY Module error
From: Fabi <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 16:43:19 -0400
Hi Phil and all,
my memory is going south.... Has the scoring changed from last year in EA rtty?
This time it was 1 point for all DX working any station and 3 points for
contacts with EA stations. N1MM is scoring correctly but seems to me we were
getting a lot more points overall in the past with weighted points for 40 and
80??? Or it was just a bad wekend here ha ha! I'll post the story on 3830
later...

73

Fabi  va2up
http://va2up.com