Re: [RTTY] Rtty Skimmer

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rtty Skimmer
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 19:09:05 +0200
Hi Jim,
not having a third aerial when contesting I am anyway connected to all this using it as the main and the only DXcluster in any contest when Assisted class is permitted. Of course with N1MM Logger ... Check dl4rck.ham-radio-op.net:8000as your main DXcluster, it wil work even better.BTW directions over there are on same url.

http://www.walter-dallmeier.de/software-by-dl4rck/rckskimmer/digital-cluster-system/

Using it in a mix with other data cluster does not give much more. But it may be that some others here can give you advice on the why and how to put together DXCluster & RCKskimmer. There may be advantages that escape me.

73 de iw1ayd Salvo