Re: [RTTY] W1AW/x operations

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/x operations
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 18:13:32 +0100
Hi all,

Many thanks for all the comments!
I do appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the planning, and how
many hours that has taken for individuals and clubs.

I'm not knocking the ops, they are doing a good job, but I do have to say
that there have been a few that have obviously struggled hard with a
pile-up, especially in simplex.
I appreciate that we all have to start somewhere, and it is good training,
but I wonder if a few of the ops needed a guiding hand from more experienced
folk?

One person asked if it was possible that the op was typing rather than using
macros, but I seriously doubt that - the same text was sent each time, with
exactly the same spacing.

All the W1AW/x stations seem to be in great demand from Europe, so do enjoy
it!

73 all,

Phil GU0SUP

---