Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 136, Issue 24

To: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>, <steve@nr4m.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 136, Issue 24
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:55:49 -0500
I would buy!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
-----Original Message----- From: Ron Kolarik
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:38 PM
To: steve@nr4m.com
Cc: rtty@contesting.com

If you know someone going to Dayton and setting up in the flea market maybe
displaying the buttons and some information on a table would be helpful. I'll be willing to bet 150 buttons wouldn't even come close to meeting the demand.
Steve if you're doing this out of pocket I can kick in a bit to help.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve NR4M" <steve@nr4m.com>