[RTTY] Suggested RM-11708 Letter Needed

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Suggested RM-11708 Letter Needed
From: paul ecker <eckerpw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:08:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:57:16 -0500
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
To: "paul ecker" <eckerpw@yahoo.com>,    <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY]

Well- OK but  I think at minimum you need to promulgate some principle talking
points that folks should include in their submission.

Jeff- I understand your point but; Just as an aside "Form" letters from
thousands if not millions of Veterans have stopped many pieces of onerous
legislation in their tracks. Politicians listen to numbers, not sure why ARRL
or FCC wouldn't. It seems to me we are at the point of pulling out all stops.
Why play by their rules.

73 Paul

Paul,

The problem is the FCC does not like form letters - they consider it spam.
And the ARRL will want to lump a form letter from X-number of guys into one
as well.

It's best if you write it out just like you have it here, from the heart.
It would count more for either audience.