Re: [RTTY] FW: confirm 1741ad7025faadd47589576e7a4f5007e62d811a

To: "whiter26@sbcglobal.net" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>, "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: confirm 1741ad7025faadd47589576e7a4f5007e62d811a
From: du1/n6hpx Philippines <n6hpx_du1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 18:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same one on mine as well which made me wonder why...I changed my
email account

Larry Fields

n6hpx1@yahoo.com
http://myradioworldandcatches.blogspot.com/
Amatuer Radio station:du1/n6hpx
cell numbers:63(()) manila
cell numbers:8082531271 usa
Member:ARRL,PARL,DOS#475,FHM 800,ASWLC
monitoring:
simplex:146.520,147.570 mhz,PARA 144.740 mhz
repeaters:wd6app 145.320 mhz,SANDRA 146.640 mhz
repeaters:dx1L,dx1hb,dx1par,AH2G
BSPK31:20m,30m,40m
->>>Element 1:I support morse code testing at 5 wpm on Extra class<<<-