Re: [RTTY] Triplexer

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Triplexer
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 22:13:50 -0500
DO NOT USE A TRIPLEXER WITHOUT FILTERS!!!

SO3R low power is manageable. However, it is much more difficult than SO2R and
if you aren't setup correctly, SO3R is not as efficient as a well setup SO2R
station. It takes a lot to get used too. Having said that, going from SO2R to
SO3R is not as hard as going from SO1R to SO2R in my opinion.

Have fun!

73, Don AA5AU