Re: [RTTY] BARTGRTTY75

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTGRTTY75
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:03:54 -0600
Lots of support emails with N1MM why there decoders stopped working.........

On 4/28/2014 10:12 AM, Peter Laws wrote:
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM, Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Ten meters was not good but then again, it is not going to get a lot of action during
"Sprint" contests where multipliers only count once. I took a look at ten
briefly, but the money bands are always going to be 15 and 20. Fifteen meters was in very
good shape. I was working EU very late into the contest on 15.

This is such as fun contest. I wish there was more participation because after
the first 1.5 hours, the rate dies.

Seemed really dead all over.  Didn't have much time to play, but
managed to eke out a few Qs.  I like the 4-hour format and I like the
75-baud part.  September!