Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Buttons

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Buttons
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:54:07 -0400
I also opted for the RTTY Dinner this year.
Bill W2CQ

On 4/30/2014 8:22 PM, WW3S wrote:
so how do we get a button? I had to pass on the donor dinner this year, since
the RTTY dinner is the same time.....

On 4/30/2014 3:36:35 PM, Terry (ab5k@hotmail.com) wrote:
We need to get one to Dan, W5DNT.   He wants to wear it at the ARRL Donor
dinner which is also on Thursday night.   Adding Dan to the thread...

Thanks

Terry   AB5K