Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Buttons

To: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Buttons
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 06:44:59 -0400
A reliable source told me... that there will be a bucket of buttons on a rear table at the RTTY Dinner.

-larry (K8UT)
-----Original Message----- From: WW3S
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:22 PM
To: rtty@contesting.com

so how do we get a button? I had to pass on the donor dinner this year, since the RTTY dinner is the same time.....

On 4/30/2014 3:36:35 PM, Terry (ab5k@hotmail.com) wrote:
> We need to get one to Dan, W5DNT. He wants to wear it at the ARRL > Donor
dinner which is also on Thursday night.   Adding Dan to the thread...

Thanks

Terry   AB5K