Re: [RTTY] RM-11708

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 19:34:56 -0500
Joe one thing missing from your suggestion is 97.221(c). Eliminate that
and the automatic/semi-automatic stations would have to learn to share
and spread vertically. The IARU Region 2 band plan even specifies areas
for all automatically controlled data stations and requests that unattended
activity be limited.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>