Re: [RTTY] RTTY Dinner Directions Help

To: "<ed@w0yk.com>" <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Dinner Directions Help
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 22:23:00 -0500
Joe,

I hope you'll find the seating suitable.  The seating should be setup as it is
for the Sat night contest dinner which is 8 to 10 seats per table.

I have generally assigned seats to sequentially numbered tables as each person
registered for the dinner.  When you get to the front door, W0YK and K1ZZI will
have your table assignment by table number and each table will have a number
placard/Tent on it and that too, will have the callsigns on it.

The exception to the sequential assignment of tables is that the speakers and
those assisting me are all assigned to my table.   Obviously, those that paid
for 2 and 3 dinners, want to sit at the same table.  Same applies to husbands
and wives.

Other than that and out if 63 dinner reservations, we've only had 2 people
request to sit with someone specifically.

Generally speaking , seating has been first come first served.  Looking forward
to seeing you all at the dinner.

Fred, WW4LL

Sent from Fred Dennin's iPhone.