Re: [RTTY] Volta robot and W1AW/0 NE

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Volta robot and W1AW/0 NE
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:28:24 -0500
Yes, I actually received two emails back from VOLTA. The first one said to read
the attachment which was a text file thanking me for
sending in my log and giving instructions on how to access the VOLTA database.
It included a username and password.

The second email came in a minute later and had a message from the VOLTA
CONTEST TEAM that said my log will be processed by the
robot ASAP and thanking me for "taking part in the 2014 edition of Contest
Volta".

I sent my log to log2014@contestvolta.it as stated in the rules.

73, Don AA5AU