Re: [RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come across?

To: Terry <ab5k@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How did the RM-11708 pins come across?
From: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 17:07:05 -0400
I agree based on the short chat I had with k1zz (wearing my no rm-11708 button
of course).
His position seems to be some un named others, with a theoretical modulation
scheme
using multiple carriers each at 300 baud, were positioned to descend on the ham
bands
and that rm-11708 is needed to head that off.  Now, If the the very real, and
existing
pactor IV was to come through the door opened by Rm-11708, well that could be
handled
by band plans after the fact.

Please continue to file comments on the FCC site and continue to pressure the
arrl.
Those of us being requested to donate to the ARRL Spectrum Defense Fund have
another opportunity to comment against this 'self inflicted' source of
interference.

Mark. N2QT