Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 Colorado Operating Schedule May 21-27

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 Colorado Operating Schedule May 21-27
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 23:07:29 -0600
New schedule has been posted.

A number of us are filling holes where we can.

I have been spotting myself so if you see w0mu spotting w1aw/0, I will be the op. I am using MMVARI with the multichannel decoder so spread out on RTTY. The pileups are beyond huge. I am pretty happy to keep the rate over 100 an hour. I wish I was setup for SO2R so I could be on two bands at once.

I have just over 300 contacts on RTTY on 20, 17, 12. The SSB rates are hard to turn down hi. I hope to spend more time on RTTY as the week progresses.

Mike W0MU