Re: [RTTY] ARRL 2nd Century Campaign reply

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL 2nd Century Campaign reply
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 17:53:05 -0600
Not to bash the ARRL........

Everyone understands why we are having the 100 year ARRL celebration right?

Just think of all the new awards that people will be applying for and all the LOTW credits.

I have had an absolute blast running W1AW/0.  Some of the best rate ever!

This is marketing genius.  Whoever thought of it should be congratulated!

Mike W0MU