[RTTY] 11th International RTTY Gathering 2014

To: DRCG <drcg@drcg.de>, drcg-memberlist@drcg.de, RCKLog Reflektor <rcklog@yahoogroups.com>, "rckskimmer@yahoogroups.com" <rckskimmer@yahoogroups.com>, rtty@contesting.com, RCKRtty Reflektor <rckrtty@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 11th International RTTY Gathering 2014
From: Walter Dallmeier <dl4rck@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 20:42:35 +0200
Dear YL's and OM's,

the DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG, www.drcg.de ) would like to invite you
to the "11th International RTTY Gathering" during the HAM RADIO 2014
exhibition in Friedrichshafen, Germany.

It will take place this year on June 27th (Friday), 2014, 7:30pm (19:30,
local time) at "Restaurant Heuschober"
http://www.restaurant-heuschober.de/ close to the exhibition area
(Same place and time as the last years).

Restaurant Heuschober
Allmannsweilerstrasse 108
88046 Friedrichshafen
Germany
Phone: +49 7541 3864661
Email: info@restaurant-heuschober.de

In the meantime many Hams from Europe and overseas have announced to attend
the Gathering. If any of you are thinking about going to the HAMVENTION,
Friedrichshafen, Germany this year, we can only suggest you really should
go and attend the RTTY Gathering with many RTTY Contester and DX-er!

We all hope to see you at the "11th International RTTY Gathering" in
Germany!

73 de Walter, DL4RCK
DRCG - Member of the Contest Management Group