Re: [RTTY] Reason for W1AW/P Delayed LoTW Uploads

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Reason for W1AW/P Delayed LoTW Uploads
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 06:51:35 -0600
Because it is a huge undertaking by the coordinators. Each individual operators log has to be sent to the ARRL then they have to upload each log separately to capture the proper country and grid. I have no clue if the Colorado coordinators are having to pester people for their logs or if they are in.

Dayton tossed into the middle of this probably did not help either.

Mike W0MU