Re: [RTTY] Reason for W1AW/P Delayed LOTW Uploads

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Reason for W1AW/P Delayed LOTW Uploads
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 15:39:38 -0500
Tim N3QF,

Thanks for the note. I was not aware of the time consuming serial process…
individual station, to state organizer, to ARRL HQ, to some LoTW record
keeping.  I now have a better appreciation for the delays. I was wrongfully
under the impression each station would upload his log and the LoTW robot would
crunch the data.

Congrats on just being 5 away from 160 Meter DXCC on LoTW.  That is impressive.

73 Dick AA5VU

Ps: Kudos to the ARRL staff for the 2014 W1AW/P Centennial QSO Party. It has
been the most fun I have had in ham radio for years. We all like the instant
gratification of working something needed… and there is always something needed
on-the-air. Some band slots are easy and some are really hard. Some of the
pileup would make you think a P5 was calling CQ