Re: [RTTY] de dd1li ...... dh7lf sk

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] de dd1li ...... dh7lf sk
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:42:07 +0000
God Bless he will be missed,,,,sorry about your and our loss   73 john
On 6/11/2014 22:43, Sven -DD1LI- wrote:
Dear Rtty enthusiasts and contester,

I'm sorry to inform you, that my father Franz, DH7LF, died yesterday
evening due to his lung cancer. He takes part in nearly every Contest
the last 4 years, when he found the digital-modes working for him.
The past half year it was the only way for him to take part in is loved
contesting, 'couse of his cough attacks which didn't allow him to talk
as much as needed in SSB.

I think he will be missed at the Contest, may God be with him.
I'm sure we will miss him!!

73's de dd1li -Sven-