Re: [RTTY] A plea for help ...

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A plea for help ...
From: "Sjolin" <sjolin@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:57:40 -0500
Tell me that the comment was a joke. This is sick. Hopefully it will open a few commissioner's minds if they read it.

73 de Dave, N0IT

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:31 PM
To: RTTY Reflector ; MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] A plea for help ...

Amateur friend/colleague,

This comment has been filed with the FCC in support of ARRL's
disastrous and ill-advised rule making petition, RM-11708.

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view;jsessionid=1STjTgyJcfc05SL6R2c9hkP2lTNVFBzHGtPZkys3LGD7tW1xn2nT!1565474435!74404766?id=7521315143

While the comment may seem to be, on its face, laughable, it represents
everything that is wrong with RM-11708, the out of control Winlink
system and illustrates the need for every serious amateur to express
their opposition to both the FCC and to their ARRL director now!

 Comments to the FCC may be filed at: http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs// - you
may upload a document or simply file a short comment.  Comments to your
director may be sent to him/her at <callsign@arrl.org>.  If you do not
know who your director is, they are all listed every month in the front
of QST or at the ARRL web site.

For further information about RM-11708, to learn the facts, view public
comments, hear what RM-11708 will do to our bands, and for more
information on filing your own comments,  visit: www.SaveCW.com or
www.SaveRTTY.com (they are the same webpage).

Time is of the essence-

73,