Re: [RTTY] The RTTY efficiency myth

To: John / NS1Z <ns1zjohn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The RTTY efficiency myth
From: Rudy Bakalov via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 06:30:46 -0400
You run out of time in any contest, be it RTTY,  CW, or SSB. So this is not a
criteria to decide how efficient the QSOs are. Then you start looking at how
long each QSO takes and see the difference. In other words, look at the overall
QSOs per hour rate.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.