Re: [RTTY] The RTTY efficiency myth and SUPERFILL

To: "john" <w8wej@citynet.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The RTTY efficiency myth and SUPERFILL
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:52:26 -0500
I'm confused; is someone advocating dropping the TU?  Most guys use it.

And from a S&P rate standpoint, it's very helpful for the run station to lead with that TU - as it let's the S&P caller know he's got the exchange and it frees the S&P guy to zoom to the next Q.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: john