Re: [RTTY] DMC RTTY Contest

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DMC RTTY Contest
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:29:48 -0400
Conditions for me so far today have very poor to EU.

W1AW/4 showed up on 20m around 14.085, picked a frequency that was in use
by a DX station and started calling CQ 3-5 UP with a bunch of stations
already calling CQ between 14.088 and 14.090. Whoever that was in SC should
have gone up to 14.105 or so and worked 20m RTTY there.

See you all in the NAQP in a bit.

K2DSL - David