Re: [RTTY] DMC simultaneous with NAQP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DMC simultaneous with NAQP
From: John Becker <johnb3030@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:32:43 -0500
I just thought of something rather humorous to me.  Since I'm not entering
the DMC I could probably send the send number every time.  I could
make it something other than 001 to make it sound authentic!

That's not a good idea. I used to do that occasionally if I was just fooling around working a few of the more interesting stations in a contest. Then I found out that some contests which do computerized log checks may disallow a QSO with a number way out of sequence because it suggests the guy on the other end could have been making up extra QSOs to pad his log.

73,

John, K9MM