Re: [RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes

To: "rtty @ COL" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL BOD minutes
From: "Thomas W4HM" <thomasfgiella@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 14:42:42 -0400
The ARRL operates much like government entities at city, state and federal levels. Two words, arrogance and incompetence and it's why I' no longer a member of the organization. I left after their RM 11-306 proposal a few years ago.

For me personally the best way to protest their arrogant and incompetent actions is to not give them my money so that they can use it to operate contrary to common sense and the betterment of amateur radio.

And some will say that one has no influence on CEO and BOD behavior and actions if one is not a member of the ARRL but they don't listen to the membership anymore than non membership.

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella W4HM
Lakeland, FL, USA
thomasfgiella@gmail.com