Re: [RTTY] ARRL Bandplan Committee report online

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL Bandplan Committee report online
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:53:38 +0200
Well as DIGITAL is not DIGITAL all at all ... even my fat fingers are DIGITAL ... as some subtle marketing messages try to push in this all DIGITALie Jurassic era (not sure that the round play of letters have sense in English, SRY). I would like to see those large bandwidth digital model well out of any actual DIGITAL sub bands. AUTOMATED DIGITAL sound even worst of the worst. What's automated for: seamless operations, despite of what?

For normal HF bands and for WARC bands. There is NO REASON, not legal, not technical, to give away anything of what we have by now. All this, what we have now, is already threatened by unconscious or worst users. Those aren't OM but users as the marketing lingo in use by those who bought from all it from theirs consultants isn't able to hide to all of us.
Consensus seekers are the same.

We have to forget that we aren't reading, speaking or writing ours arguments with peoples that isn't already making trouble to all the world wide hamradio community, well out of the US boundaries. We are reading, speaking or writing ours arguments with peoples that is making, had making and mill make trouble to all of us without any possible doubt. They have to fire theirs commercial services like with hamradio infrastructures well out of sight of ours RTTY/CW bands. Well into phone bands. The same places where they speak about food, gasoline, fishing and weather (not WX!). They have to be payed with the same money as the one they already use to pay the whole hamradio world wide community.

Someone must remember that RF would not be keep strictly into any country boundary. Isn't?

All those are obvious things are already applied by theirs same argument in the reverse way by all the consensus seeker for each maneuvering on the subject. Isn't?

  Sorry not to be more fancy, but too much is too much. No way by now.

           73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS from this consensus seekers it's a long lobby march since years and years ago. They will succeed, I know, as time change even well made things and never the badly made ones . But not by any technical sense, just like every worst change about humans beings. Not now, as anybody of us could remember ours studies, works and careers into the RF world. Still words like the Bessel name are clearly written into our books. Together with more applicable, to this whole spectrum misuse & robbery, facts.