Re: [RTTY] IC-7200 and MMTTY

To: Paul Kern <nk4p62@yahoo.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] IC-7200 and MMTTY
From: "Art (K5FNQ)" <k5fnq@lusfiber.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:59:30 -0500
You need an interface, especially if you want to run FSK.
http://www.aa5au.com/gettingstarted/rtty_start7.htm
Also use the EXTFSK program
I have a MicroHam USB InterfaceIII that works extremely well with both MMTY and with HRD DM780 but there are other hardware solutions - especially for the ability to have PTT
Art K5FNQ

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq@lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters