Re: [RTTY] "Not responding" message - driving me crazy!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] "Not responding" message - driving me crazy!
From: Tom Homewood <w1to@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:55:30 -0400
On 8/17/2014 4:22 PM, RLVZ--- via RTTY wrote:
Hi Guys,
Hoping someone has experience with fixing the computer lock ups and "Not
responding...." messages that I'm experiencing.  It's  driving me crazy!

What do you have your Packet spot time out set to? Try something less.

One resource hog with N1MM is the Available Mults and Qs window. Try running with out it and see if that makes a difference. Setting the Packet Spot time out to a low number like 10 minutes can help if you want the Mults window.

73, Tom W1TO