Re: [RTTY] 88 Mh Chokes

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 88 Mh Chokes
From: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:25:47 -0500
Art,

You are waking old memories.
I still have a home brewed RTTY TU which I built back in the 1960's for a model 15 RTTY machine. I built the TU inside a small 2" AM monitor scope. I used88 Mh telephone chokes for theThe Mark / Space decoders. Mine is still operational. I no longer use the TU section, but it still makes a nice RTTY XY monitor.

Jim w5ifp@gvtc.com