Re: [RTTY] RTTY above 28120

To: "Ktfrog007@aol.com" <Ktfrog007@aol.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY above 28120
From: Adrian Engele via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:17:48 -0700
Hi Ken,

I operate periodically from my house on EA6 and yes according to URE, the
Spanish ARRL equivalent organization,  narrow band digital modes ( modo banda
estrecha) are allowed above 28.120.

Here is a link to their website with the 10m band plan:
http://www.ure.es/principal/bandas-atribuidas/26-10-m-28-mhz.html

73, Adrian AA5UK