Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 rtty and 2Tone

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 75 rtty and 2Tone
From: Ken Beals <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:25:08 +0000
I run N1MM+, but that’s how mine work unless I turn on the K3 monitor. I think
the local printing is done with a loopback inside 2Tone since (at least on
mine) the spectrum windows all go flat during transmit (without the monitor
on). I use three copies of 2Tone and only the main window prints my outgoing.

If David G3YYD is listening he can likely confirm this. But it sounds like you
are ok.

Ken K6MR