[RTTY] 75 baud contest tomorrow

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 75 baud contest tomorrow
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:21:40 -0700
A reminder of the BARTG 75 Sprint Contest which starts tomorrow,
Sunday UTC at 1700.  This is a four hour contest using 75 baud RTTY.

Rules at:  http://www.bartg.org.uk/sprint75contest.asp

Note:  do not send RST.

Follow these steps to change MMTTY to 75 baud:

I use FSK only, but I assume this applies to AFSK as well. If not,
please let me know.

1. Start MMTTY and go to Options>Setup MMTTY and select the
Demodulator tab.
2. At the bottom, UN-check the box that says "Fixes 45.45 baud".
3 Go to the Decode tab and change the baud rate to 75.
4. Click OK.  Do not skip this step or changes will not be saved.

Don't forget to change 2Tone if you are using it. You'll figure it
out. :-)

This contest is a lot of fun, very different feel from the usual. Hope
to see you there.

73, Bill W6WRT