Re: [RTTY] [Contest] 10 mtrs open this AM

To: ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [Contest] 10 mtrs open this AM
From: "KC4HW/Jim" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:46:29 -0500
On 26 Sep 2014 at 9:24, Tim Wininger wrote:

> Well looks like the CQ WW RTTY test may get treated to some gud
> 10 mtr prop this weekend.........
>
> Don't fail to check the band.
>
> Wrkd Eu 100w and 20 w mobiles just a while ago with gud sigs.
> Also Mideast stations JY , 7X and A7.
>
> Lets hope the fall season is going to come alive eh?
>

> GD Tim, AB4B

Me Too!!

I was on running 100 watts this morning from 1438Z to 1524Z calling
CQ on 28080 and worked 24 EUs that included 5B, F, DL, SQ, ON,
4Z, G PE1, OE, SP, EA, and IK as well as I worked a couple of US
one off the side of the beam in IDAHO.

Thanks all the QSOs this morning, just hope that 10m will be open
tomorrow and Sunday...  in the contest.

73

Jim/KC4HW

So yes, it was open this morning