Re: [RTTY] BARTG 75 cabrillo submission

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG 75 cabrillo submission
From: Roger Cooke <g3ldi@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 10:17:07 +0000
Hi Gary.

This is the URL you should be using.

http://bartg.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/hfresults.pl?Contest=BARTG%2075%20Sprint%20Contest&year=2014

If you look at the bars at the top, you can see Logs received, calendar and upload logs. The HOME button will simply take you to the BARTG web site. I don't think this URL is posted on the BARTG web site as yet, so I will try to do that later myself to avoid any confusion.
  Hope this helps.

73 de Roger, G3LDI BARTG Chairman