Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen issues

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen issues
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:56:30 -0700
Don and the group(s),

Odd, but I didn't recall the issues at all. I did have a quick look at the WL
archives, but my search failed to find anything.
I think I maybe looked for cluster spots, rather than the module.

It seemed to me that closing the RTTYRite window and re-opening it solved some
of the issues, but clicking on some spots in the bandmap still QSY's the rig to
CW. Only a couple of spots did this, most were OK.
I never had the issue of calls not highlighting though. Odd, but just a symptom
of a flakey module.

My apologies for not looking more closely!

73 de Phil GU0SUP