[RTTY] NEW rttycontesting.com now online

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NEW rttycontesting.com now online
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 19:05:01 -0500
The new rttycontesting.com website is now online. It's not finished but most of
it is up there now including all the Records. The
Records will need to be "repaired" as some of the formatting is off, and I will
do that as I find time. Also, I'm not crazy with the
theme I ended up with so the appearance of the site may change if I find
something that appeals more to me.

If there is something of particular interest that you can't find on the new
site, the old site is still accessible at:

http://old.rttycontesting.com

Enjoy!

73, Don AA5AU