Re: [RTTY] N1MM+ and MMTTY

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM+ and MMTTY
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:41:23 -0800

On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 17:44:27 +0000 (UTC), you wrote:

>I am contemplating going to N1MM+/MMTTY for RTTY contesting.  Currently I use
>WriteLog and MMTTY.  Any gotcha's for the N1MM+/MMTTY combination?  I will be
>running this on a WIN 7 box with a microHAM USBIII interface.  TNX...
>Paul NK4P

REPLY:

The combination works perfectly, but N1MM has a fairly long learning
period so I suggest you install it and try it out with some fake QSOs
first. Also, there is a N1MM Logger + group on Yahoo which I highly
recommend. Be sure to subscribe to the group with the + in the name.
The other groups are for the older version of Logger.

73, Bill W6WRT