Re: [RTTY] N1MM

To: "Art (K5FNQ)" <k5fnq@lusfiber.net>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 10:24:35 -0500

On 2014-11-08 10:09 AM, Art (K5FNQ) wrote:
> N1MM (Old Version) is asking me to "put radio in VFO mode"

Question belongs on the N1MM List ...

You have the Yaesu rig in M-Tune mode (tuning a memory) -
select VFO A.

On any Yaesu rig you will get into M-Tune by saving a frequency in
QMB and going back to it or recalling any memory then tuning the
VFO.  See your transceiver's instruction manual for more info on
M-Tune and proper use of memories vs. VFO operation.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV