Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 [KS]

To: <Ktfrog007@aol.com>, <n7mq@comcast.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 [KS]
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:51:23 +0800
I will ask our state coordinator for how the rollup is coming along.
73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Kermit (aka Ken) via RTTY Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:45 AM To: n7mq@comcast.net ; rtty@contesting.com Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 [KS] No, I haven't received any yet for the recent (second) operation. Still pending, I guess.

73,
Ken, AB1J