Re: [RTTY] W2B

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W2B
From: Steve Carpenter via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:10:14 -0500
On 12/15/2014 9:09 PM, Dave Greig wrote:
I am currently operating on 10.142 RTTY as W2B special event station for
the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge.

Thank You!
Dave Greig N3BUO
*801 Tactical*
Phone: (682) 422-6667
http://www.801tactical.com
Google Plus: gplus.to/801Tactical
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/801Tactical
Twitter: @801tactical
Listening, but evidently I have no propagation into Texas from Tennessee tonight on 30. Got some kind of noise on the band, too, but it's centered around 10.135. If you have a chance to swing that awesome quad northeast, I'll be listening until about 0400.

Steve, K4DXV