Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received

To: "'Don Hill AA5AU'" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:54:02 -0600
Don,
You would have received more logs if the robot would accept them. Mine was
rejected with no reason given.
I then submitted an ADIF file as instructed. I have not heard further and my
call is not on the list of log submittals.

I am not an avid contester, but enjoy operating during contest to help those
that are.

73, Jim - w5ifp@gvtc.com