Re: [RTTY] W0YK in OK RTTY Contest

To: <ed@w0yk.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W0YK in OK RTTY Contest
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 00:52:33 -0600
Ed, I think it's safe to say that your worst LID day is probably better than many good op's best days.

Looking forward to seeing your articles.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:15 AM
To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] W0YK in OK RTTY Contest

Warning.  If you have a "strange experience" working W0YK in the OK RTTY
Contest today, it's because I'm trying Win-Test in RTTY mode for the first
time.  ;>)    I love Win-Test for CW and SSB contesting, but RTTY is a
wholly different animal.

This has been akin to starting over in RTTY contesting.  There have been a
few QLFs but generally it is working OK.  I know it's doable because the
current SOABHP world record in CQ WW RTTY was set using Win-Test.

This torture is all for the goal of writing up how callsign stacking works
in Win-Test in the RTTY Contesting column of the Mar/Apr NCJ.  The Jan/Feb
column covers the topic in general, with specifics for WriteLog.  In Mar/Apr
we will cover N1MM Logger Plus and Win-Test specifics.  Hank W6SX and Larry
K8UT are authoring the N1MM section.

Anyway, please excuse my higher level of "LIDness" today.

Ed W0YK