Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Question

To: kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY Question
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:38:01 -0800
hi Jim - What I do when Writelog and MMTTY get wonky is start from scratch.
This is usually quicker than trying to debug a situation.

Go into the writelog.ini file - use the link in the XP start menu to be
sure you are editing the right file - and remove all lines under the
[RttywriteX] headings. Be sure to not remove any other headings. Here is a
more detailed tutorial on how to do this:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/clearing-rttyrite/

Then go here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

And follow the steps for MMTTY. Have fun! jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com