Re: [RTTY] messages

To: Adrian Engele <aa5uk@yahoo.com>, Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] messages
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 06:35:04 -0800
I haven't had time to migrate the messages to the new site. Sorry about that.
And if you use the pull-down menu in the old link, it doesn't work either. But
if you go to the pull-down menu, choose a contest, then change "www" in the
address to "old", then it will work. Here are example messages for the Roundup:

http://old.rttycontesting.com/messages/buffers_arrlru.htm

Remember, these are tailored to WriteLog, but you can use them to get an
example of what might be expected in other programs.

73, Don AA5AU