Re: [RTTY] RU macros

To: RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RU macros
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 10:21:32 -0600
On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tom,
>      The new N1MM+ has an option to not scroll the screen, works like
> writlog, which NEVER scrolls the screen, so you NEVER have to chase calls
> up the screen!!!
>
> So checkout the new N1MM+ or WriteLog, have fun in the contest!

I've used N1MM for probably a decade, but man, this transition is not
easy so still using "Classic".  Installer doesn't find the files it
knows it needs from the earlier version, no script or anything to
update the INI file, worse, if you have an outdated version (and
apparently the builds are daily?) you aren't invited to click a link
to grab the new one, you get a dialog that says "this is too old, get
the new one, bye".

The only transition tip I've heard is to open Classic after opening
Plus, then put the configurators side by side so you know how you had
things set.  Party like it's 1994?.

DXLab has spoiled me, I guess.