[RTTY] N0IU RU

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N0IU RU
From: "Scott Schultz" <schultz0530@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 20:24:26 -0600
SOLP, 270 Q’s Score: 22,140

Not my best effort, but my best effort in a long time! Ran from the start until
about 10:30pm (local) Saturday night. Didn’t have a whole lot of time to
operate Sunday, but had a really nice run on 40 meters in the pre-dawn hours.
Unfortunately my dipole for 80 meters had some “issues” so I had a pretty poor
showing on that band, but all other bands proved very fruitful, even 10 meters.
I worked all of the contiguous 48 states... EXCEPT FOR MAINE! KL and KH,
nowhere to be found at my QTH. As far as macros, I didn’t see anything that
really bothered me. It sure beats my first RU 20 years ago when I used a VIC-20
and an AEA CP-1... WITH NO MACROS! Did it all by hand. Now remind me again why
they call those to “good old days”? This was my first contest with the new
N1MM+. Awesome!

73,
de Scott N0IU