[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:35:23 -0500
RTTY Friends,

We’ve got a great start in registering for the Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner with
20 people signed up to date, but that is less than 30% of our total
registration last year.  This was a fun event last year and was a great way to
start the Dayton festivities, getting to see so many RTTY friends face to face.
 Let’s continue to build our participation of this dinner and get it back to
the level of participation as the founding hams worked so hard to establish
many years ago.  Ed, W0YK is working very hard to solicit some great door
prizes for this years event.  Here’s the link to sign up for the dinner, so
please share it with your friends and local radio clubs
http://rttycontestdinner.com

Ralph Fedor, K0IR will be our guest speaker this year and will be back, fresh
from his trip to K1N, sharing his experiences both there and RTTY Contesting
tips.

If you have any questions, please email me privately.

Thank you and 73’…..Fred, WW4LL